Carpet Cleaning Process
- Upon arrival we visually inspect all areas and answer any customer questions or concerns.
- Our techs will then prepare each room by removing small furniture and vacuuming thoroughly, starting upstairs working our way down.
- Pretreatment for soil and spots is applied (NO ADDITIONAL COST). We work this enzyme to the backing of the carpet to ensure all spots and stains are completely removed from the carpet.
- Dry foam is the aquious soap solution that is then literally scrubbed into the carpet with our 100 lbs. floor machine, this will leave your carpet feeling soft & slightly cool to the touch.
- Raking all cleaned areas with nylon pyle lifter to raise the nap of the carpet back to its full height. When necessary an extraction or a finish vacuum may be required to ensure we remove all loose nylon fibers due to first cleanings and carpet types.
- Furniture is replaced and checked for dryness. All areas should typically be dry in about an hour. Customers are asked to visually inspect all areas to ensure satisfaction.
Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Techs visually inspect fabric to determine the preferred cleaning method (usually a dry process).
- Fabric is then brushed and vacuumed vigorously including all matching pillows cushions.
- Pretreatment is applied to heavy soil and spots and is worked into the fabric with a brush and clothed towels.
- Once heavy soil and spots are removed a dry foam is then applied to every square inch of material then dried through a series of sponges, brushes, and towels.
- Customer inspects fabric and is typically dry in about an hour.
Deodorizing / Disinfectant
Soil / Stain Protection